605 E Victoria Cir, North Aurora, IL 60542
For Sale: $85,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow215
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #08333825
- Parcel #1505177049
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID4688733
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$88,652||$74K – $105K||-$3,822||$80||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,259/mo||$1.1K – $1.5K/mo||-$12||$1.14||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 60542 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for North Aurora as a whole. Among 60542 homes, this home is 58.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60542 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.1% greater than in North Aurora, and 264.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60542 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60542 home values.
Neighborhood for 605 E Victoria Cir
Nearby Schools in North Aurora
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Jewel Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.6 mi
- Goodwin Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.7 mi
- West Aurora High (assigned) 9-12 2.6 mi
- Fearn Elementary K-5 0.8 mi
- Aurora Seventh-Day Adventist School K-8 0.9 mi
- Illinois Mathematics & Science Academy 10-12 1.1 mi
- Aurora Christian Schools Inc PK-12 1.3 mi