- Lot: 1,920 sqft
- Built in 1966
- HOA Fee: $425
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $808,000
- Price/sqft: $425
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 590 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Sustainable Materials, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Foundation \ Foundation Pillars, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Barbecue Area, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 059165170
- Zillow Home ID: 15577077
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94061 home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.4% rise for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94061 homes, this home is valued 22.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 40.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42% higher than in Redwood City, and 44.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
|617 Fox Ct E Redwood City, CA||$798K||3||2||1,900|
|629 Fox Ct E Redwood City, CA||$821K||3||2.5||1,900|
|343 Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$813K||3||2.5||1,900|
|635 Fox Ct E Redwood City, CA||$821K||3||2.5||1,900|
|335 Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$801K||3||2.5||1,900|
|647 Fox Ct E Redwood City, CA||$806K||3||2.5||1,900|
|329 Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$800K||3||2.5||1,900|
|354 Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$812K||3||2.5||1,900|
|653 Fox Ct E Redwood City, CA||$820K||3||2.5||1,900|
|350 Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.06M||3||2||1,900|
|321 Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$805K||3||2.5||1,900|
|361 Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$3.03M||7||4.5||5,320|
|340 Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$811K||2||2||1,410|
|507 Fox Ct W Redwood City, CA||$1.1M||3||2||1,990|
|509 Fox Ct W Redwood City, CA||$1.1M||3||2||1,990|
|330 Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$801K||2||2||1,410|
|659 Fox Ct E Redwood City, CA||$823K||3||2.5||1,900|
|315 Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$781K||3||2.5||1,900|
|320 Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$797K||3||2.5||1,900|
|310 Carlos Ave Redwood City, CA||$792K||3||2.5||1,900|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!