605 Laguna St, Santa Cruz, CA 950607 beds, 5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This Victorian was built in 1900 on 9000 sq.' lot by one of the 1st Santa Cruz fishing families. In 2001, the original house was renovated and Master Bedroom suite was added plus an entirely new 2 bedroom, 2 bath home was added making this one of the few legal duplexes on the westside. The 2000 sq.' Victorian has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, a separate craft/studio and approx. 1100 sq.' basement w/ double pane windows thruout, attic storage, vaulted ceilings, cherry wood floors & great kitchen! The second 1300 sq.' home has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, plus a bonus room, indoor laundry, a storage building and separate utilities. Beautifully landscaped, 2 barbecue areas, hot/cold exterior shower, sprinkler system, 6 off-street parking spaces & much much more....
- Lot: 9,000 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $925,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 728 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00423109000
- Zillow Home ID: 16105130
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 605 Laguna Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.5% lower than in Santa Cruz, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
- 309 Bay St Santa Cruz, CA$771K321,548
- 603 Laguna St Santa Cruz, CA$904K621,800
- 608 Laguna St Santa Cruz, CA$1.24M332,011
- 308 Gharkey St Santa Cruz, CA$608K31786
- Bay St APT H Santa Cruz, CA$461K221,053
- 315 Bay St Santa Cruz, CA$680K21772
- 610 Laguna St Santa Cruz, CA$901K221,058
- 235 Bay St Santa Cruz, CA$2.35M623,145
- 604 Laguna St Santa Cruz, CA$1.2M442,848
- 317 Bay St Santa Cruz, CA$739K211,308
- 303 Gharkey St Santa Cruz, CA$678K321,015
- 307 Gharkey St Santa Cruz, CA$824K321,414
- 311 Gharkey St Santa Cruz, CA$702K321,015
- 321 Bay St Santa Cruz, CA--------
- 228 Gharkey St Santa Cruz, CA$2.1M432,692
- 520 Laguna St Santa Cruz, CA$1.75M432,400
- 515 Laguna St Santa Cruz, CA$620K21936
- 315 Gharkey St Santa Cruz, CA$782K321,015
- 231 Gharkey St Santa Cruz, CA$822K321,685
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!