- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
605 Ocean Dr, Oxnard, CA 930352 beds, 1 bath, 812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,550 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Last sold: May 2010 for $1,300,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 200 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood, Wood products
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 812 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: 2060147040
- Zillow Home ID: 16398723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 605 Ocean Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% less than in Oxnard, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93035 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oxnard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93035 home values.
- 601 Ocean Dr Oxnard, CA$2.15M322,590
- 611 Ocean Dr Oxnard, CA$781K111,720
- 617 Ocean Dr Oxnard, CA$2.13M3--3,516
- 525 Ocean Dr Oxnard, CA$1.07M11570
- 606-608 Ocean Dr Oxnard, CA$961K431,797
- 625 Ocean Dr Oxnard, CA$1.07M212,321
- Ocean Dr CA--------
- 701 Ocean Dr Oxnard, CA$731K----2,446
- 513 Ocean Dr Oxnard, CA$3.21M553,690
- 616 Ocean Dr Oxnard, CA$944K532,720
- 600 Ocean Dr Oxnard, CA$378K21.51,344
- 624 Ocean Dr Oxnard, CA$373K211,236
- 705 Ocean Dr Oxnard, CA$3.09M352,934
- 505 Ocean Dr Oxnard, CA$2.07M442,700
- 713 Ocean Dr Oxnard, CA$1.07M421,756
- 501 Ocean Dr Oxnard, CA$2.15M223,384
- 108 Eagle Rock Ave Oxnard, CA$504K21812
- 524 Ocean Dr Oxnard, CA$774K----3,088
- 109 Hollywood Ave Oxnard, CA$528K411,316
- 708 Ocean Dr Oxnard, CA$760K322,146
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.