- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 1413 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: E269963
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: Water
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Sound, Waterfront Description \ View, Waterfront Description \ Walk To
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,867 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:H23 B:0037 L:0013
- Zillow Home ID: 58972392
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06320 home values will decrease 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.3% fall for New London as a whole. Among 06320 homes, this home is 144.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 34.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06320 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.4% greater than in New London, and 123.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
|17 Chapel Dr New London, CT||$306K||3||2.5||2,654|
|625 Pequot Ave New London, CT||$1.35M||5||4||4,051|
|737 Pequot Ave New London, CT||$914K||3||4||2,962|
|34 Chapel Dr New London, CT||$182K||3||2||1,232|
|597 Pequot Ave New London, CT||$568K||6||3.5||3,426|
|632 Pequot Ave New London, CT||$1.82M||4||5.5||5,141|
|598 Pequot Ave New London, CT||$647K||2||3.5||3,036|
|638 Pequot Ave New London, CT||$1.13M||2||2.5||2,726|
|28 Chapel Dr New London, CT||$234K||3||2||1,926|
|25 Chapel Dr New London, CT||$290K||5||3.5||2,628|
|647 Pequot Ave New London, CT||$667K||3||2.5||2,267|
|29 Chapel Dr New London, CT||$233K||2||2.5||1,912|
|38 Chapel Dr New London, CT||$256K||4||3||2,466|
|35 Chapel Dr New London, CT||$505K||6||5||5,304|
|34 Glenwood Ave New London, CT||$1.34M||8||6||5,917|
|650 Pequot Ave New London, CT||$953K||2||2.5||2,346|
|43 Chapel Dr New London, CT||$279K||3||2.5||2,619|
|36 Glenwood Ave New London, CT||$354K||1||1||3,456|
|19 Glenwood Ave New London, CT||$356K||4||3.5||2,877|
|659 Pequot Ave New London, CT||$536K||4||3||2,209|
Nearby Schools in New London
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!