- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Views: 1,474 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $234,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $112
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Appliances \ Central Vacuum, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range-Electric, Boat Facilities \ None, Construction/Foundation \ Slab, Construction/Foundation \ Wood Frame, Dining Area \ Breakfast Area-Kitchen, Dining Area \ Lvg/Dng Combo, Finish \ Brick, Finish \ Stucco, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Floors/Walls \ Carpet, Floors/Walls \ Sheetrock/Drywall, Floors/Walls \ Tile, Floors/Walls \ Wood, Garage \ Attached, Garage \ Double Carport, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric (Cool), Lot Description \ Cul-de-Sac, Misc Search \ Fenced, Misc Search \ Screened Porch, Misc Search \ Swimming Pool, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Dimensional, Style \ Traditional, Utilities \ Satellite, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Underground Utilities, Utilities \ Water-City, Waterfront Property \ No Waterfront, Zoning \ Single Family Residence
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,093 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 23-02-04-1-000-002.063
- Zillow Home ID: 90622108
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-269K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alabama home values will rise 1.8% next year. Among 36507 homes, this home is valued 123.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 54.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 36507, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% lower than in Bay Minette, and 87.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 36507 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bay Minette.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|603 Rachel Ct Bay Minette, AL||$219K||4||2||2,261|
|607 Rachel Ct Bay Minette, AL||$231K||4||2||2,420|
|611 Northshore Dr Bay Minette, AL||$215K||4||3||2,120|
|606 Rachel Ct Bay Minette, AL||$258K||3||2||2,740|
|607 Northshore Dr Bay Minette, AL||$236K||4||3||2,357|
|601 Rachel Ct Bay Minette, AL||$176K||4||1||1,766|
|604 Rachel Ct Bay Minette, AL||$196K||3||1||1,954|
|606 Northshore Dr Bay Minette, AL||$619K||--||3||5,770|
|602 Rachel Ct Bay Minette, AL||$234K||4||3||2,394|
|608 Rachel Ct Bay Minette, AL||--||Studio||--||--|
|2003 Rebecca Dr Bay Minette, AL||$240K||3||2||2,590|
|700 Northshore Dr Bay Minette, AL||$289K||4||3.5||3,200|
|700 Northshore Dr Bay Minette, AL||$363K||3||2||3,553|
|700 Rachel Dr Bay Minette, AL||$217K||3||2||2,158|
|701 Rachel Dr Bay Minette, AL||$256K||3||--||2,305|
|706 Rachel Dr Bay Minette, AL||$211K||4||2||2,718|
|703 Northshore Dr Bay Minette, AL||$205K||3||3||2,206|
|604 Northshore Dr Bay Minette, AL||$263K||--||2||2,821|
|2003 Cate Ct Bay Minette, AL||$385K||5||3.5||3,564|
|2005 Rebecca Dr Bay Minette, AL||$243K||4||--||2,678|
Nearby Schools in Bay Minette
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!