- Built in 2007
- 93 days on Zillow
- Views: 693 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $498/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $122,400
- Price/sqft: $224
- MLS #: A2080264
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Parking Restrictions: Trailers
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: Association Approval Required
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Furnished Info (List): Unfurnished
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Approval Information: Application Fee Required
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Restrictions: Other Restrictions
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Floor Description: Ceramic Floor
- Amenities: Other
- No Exterior Features
- Pet Restrictions: Maximum 20 Lbs
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Other Interior Features
- Parking Restrictions: Boats
- Bedroom Description: None
- Water Access: None
- Unit View: None
- Unit Design: None
- Windows: Other Windows
- Section: 38
- Security Information: No Security
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 1
- Development Name: A
- Folio Number: 01-41-38-131-0730
- Range / Oven
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 982 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 0141381310730
- Zillow Home ID: 83159676
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $178-268K.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Little Havana
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Little Havana, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.5% greater than in Miami, and 334.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Little Havana home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Little Havana home values.
|Other Units in this Building (99)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 605 W Flagler St|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.