This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,167 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 1,802 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 1998 for $69,500
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Mountain
- Art Studio
- Association Amenities \ None (N)
- Association Rules \ Call for Rules
- Bathroom Features \ Powder Room
- Building Structure Style \ Modern
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active
- Cooking Appliances \ Range
- Cooling Type \ Central A\C
- Cooling Type \ Dual
- Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar
- Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room
- Fireplace Rooms \ Master Bedroom
- Floor Material \ Hardwood
- Floor Material \ Pavers
- Floor Material \ Tile (N)
- Furnished \ Unfurnished
- Great Room
- Heating Type \ Central Furnace
- Laundry Locations \ Individual Room
- Laundry Locations \ Inside
- Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N)
- Listing Status \ Active
- Listing Terms \ Lease Option
- ListingAgreement \ ExclusiveAgency
- Lot Size Source \ Developer
- Master Bedroom
- Parking Features \ Direct Garage Access
- Parking Features \ Driveway - Concrete
- Parking Features \ Garage Door Opener
- Parking Type \ Garage Is Attached
- Patio Features \ Patio Open
- Pool Descriptions \ No Pool
- Property Sub Type \ Single Family
- Property Type \ Residential Lease
- Rooms \ Den\Ofc
- Square Footage Source \ Developer
- System Locale \ CARETS
- View Type: Canyon View
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 4,131 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 97
- Parcel #: 5581021008
- Zillow Home ID: 95623231
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.1-3.68M.
Neighborhood: Hollywood Hills
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 33.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.