6051 Jonathans Bay CirAPT 602, Fort Myers, FL 33908
For Sale: $249,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow23
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality6.0
- Garage Size220
- Last Remodel Year2006
- MLS #201341833
- Parcel #36452410000110602
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID81872059
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$172,689||$152K – $195K||+$19,747||$85||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,413/mo||$1.2K – $2.5K/mo||+$49||$0.70||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 33908 home values will increase 5.4% next year, compared to a 6.1% increase for Fort Myers as a whole. Among 33908 homes, this home is 25.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33908 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.9% less than in Fort Myers, and 78.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33908 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33908 home values.
Neighborhood for 6051 Jonathans Bay Cir APT 602
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Rayma C. Page Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.5 mi
- South Fort Myers High (assigned) 9-12 1.9 mi
- Cypress Lake High (assigned) 9-12 3.0 mi
- Cypress Lake Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.0 mi
- Lexington Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.3 mi
- San Carlos Park Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.4 mi
- Villas Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.6 mi
Get more information
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005