- Lot: 5,837 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,200 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1997 for $76,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- MLS #: 15014098
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Construction \ Brick\Stone Msn Pred, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Living Room, Water \ Public, Water Softener \ None, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Architecture \ Traditional, Parking Description \ Covered, Fireplace Type \ Non Functional, Dining \ Separate Dining, Special Areas \ Mud Room, Interior Decor \ Coffered Ceilings, Style \ 1.5 Story, Lot Description \ Fencing, Interior Decor \ Historic\Period Mlwk, Special Areas \ Den\Office, Status \ Contingent No Kickout, Master Bath Descr. \ Shower Only, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Style Description \ Other, Municipality Township \ St. Louis City, Interior Decor \ 9' Ceilings
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,810 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 64530001600
- Zillow Home ID: 3031131
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $202-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Lindenwood Park home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Lindenwood Park homes, this home is 59.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 6.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lindenwood Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.3% lower than in Saint Louis, and 44.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Lindenwood Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lindenwood Park home values.
|6052 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO||$188K||3||1||1,275|
|6050 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO||$197K||3||2||1,416|
|6200 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO||$193K||--||1||1,269|
|6041 Lindenwood Ct Saint Louis, MO||$417K||--||4||4,102|
|6037 Lindenwood Ct Saint Louis, MO||$398K||--||4||4,102|
|6046 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO||$165K||--||1||1,008|
|6045 Lindenwood Ct Saint Louis, MO||$423K||--||4||4,102|
|6033 Lindenwood Ct Saint Louis, MO||$368K||--||4||4,102|
|6206 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO||$216K||--||1||1,488|
|6051 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO||$246K||4||2||1,880|
|6042 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO||$170K||--||1||1,008|
|6201 Lindenwood Ct Saint Louis, MO||$432K||--||4||4,102|
|3721 Clifton Ave Saint Louis, MO||$246K||4||2.5||1,880|
|6029 Lindenwood Ct Saint Louis, MO||$342K||--||4||3,762|
|6205 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO||$205K||3||1.5||1,344|
|6047 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO||$177K||--||1.5||1,008|
|6210 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO||$223K||--||1.5||1,524|
|6038 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO||$166K||2||1||1,008|
|6209 Mardel Ave Saint Louis, MO||$216K||2||1.5||1,348|
|6205 Lindenwood Ct Saint Louis, MO||$435K||--||4||4,102|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!