6055 Guadalupe Mines Rd, San Jose, CA 951203 beds, 2 baths, 2,317 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.97 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $2,600,000
- Price/sqft: $1,122
- Parking: 612 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,317 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1937
- Parcel #: 57501002
- Zillow Home ID: 19760432
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6055 Guadalupe Mines Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Almaden Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% lower than in San Jose, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
- 6074 Guadalupe Mines Rd San Jose, CA$1.05M32.51,866
- 6082 Guadalupe Mines Rd San Jose, CA$1.1M332,000
- 6038 Guadalupe Mines Ct San Jose, CA$1.19M42.52,033
- 6090 Guadalupe Mines Rd San Jose, CA$1.19M42.52,330
- 6068 Guadalupe Mines Ct San Jose, CA$1.11M42.52,033
- 6098 Guadalupe Mines Rd San Jose, CA$1.24M322,338
- 6042 Guadalupe Mines Ct San Jose, CA$1.17M42.52,013
- Puerto Vallarta Dr San Jose, CA$1.14M52.52,278
- 1651 Puerto Vallarta Dr San Jose, CA$1.04M421,670
- 6030 Guadalupe Mines Rd San Jose, CA$1.26M52.52,278
- 6060 Guadalupe Mines Ct San Jose, CA$1.2M52.52,278
- 6048 Guadalupe Mines Ct San Jose, CA$1.17M52.52,278
- 1647 Puerto Vallarta Dr San Jose, CA$1.09M32.51,866
- 6024 Guadalupe Mines Rd San Jose, CA$1.19M421,866
- 6082 Riding Ct San Jose, CA$1.13M422,206
- 6054 Guadalupe Mines Ct San Jose, CA$1.16M32.51,866
- 16721 Hicks Rd Los Gatos, CA$1.91M574,027
- 1662 Puerto Vallarta Dr San Jose, CA$1.34M52.52,278
- 6078 Riding Ct San Jose, CA$1.21MStudio22,361
- 1658 Puerto Vallarta Dr San Jose, CA$1.16M42.52,013
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.