6055 SW 38th St, Miami, FL 331552 beds, 1 bath, 1,422 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $211
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,422 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 3040130181310
- Zillow Home ID: 44188719
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6055 Sw 38th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33155 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.1% less than in Coral Terrace, and 38.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33155 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Coral Terrace.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33155 home values.
- 3730 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$287K211,406
- 3720 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$366K432,007
- SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$298K421,663
- 3745 SW 60th Pl Miami, FL$290K332,054
- 6030 SW 38th St Miami, FL$278K321,327
- 3723 SW 60th Pl Miami, FL$399K322,112
- 3710 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$280K211,251
- 3715 SW 60th Pl Miami, FL$333K321,773
- 3801 SW 60th Pl Miami, FL$369K311,700
- 3735 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$304K321,132
- 3804 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$425K321,372
- 3713 SW 60th Pl Miami, FL$331K311,379
- 3725 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$337K211,825
- 3700 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$280K311,363
- 3801 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$234K311,172
- 3811 SW 60th Pl Miami, FL$329K211,285
- 3722 SW 60th Ave Davie, FL--322,460
- 3707 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$315K321,676
- 3701 SW 60th Pl Miami, FL$300K311,326
- 3620 SW 60th Ct Miami, FL$347K311,182
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!