- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Views: 1,534 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $257,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $137
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 484 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposer, Appliances \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Microwave Oven, Appliances \ Range, Basement \ Slab, Basement Y/N \ No, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Vinyl, Exterior Doors \ French, Exterior Features \ Bay Window, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Paved Driveway, Fireplace \ Living Room, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile - i.e. ceramic, Floors \ Wood, Heating \ Forced Air Gas, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features \ Gas Log Fireplace, Interior Features \ Skylight, Internet Access \ Cable, Major Area \ 02 - Roanoke County, Manufactured ? \ No HUD Tag, Misc Features \ Cable TV, Misc Features \ Cul-de-sac, Misc Features \ Paved Road, Municipality \ Roanoke County, Residential Type \ Detached, Sewer Description \ Public Sewer, State/Province \ VA, Style \ 2 Story, Views \ Sunrise, Water Class \ N/A, Water Description \ Public Water, Water Heater Energy \ Natural Gas, Water Heater Type \ Tank, Windows \ Tilt-In
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,874 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 096070819
- Zillow Home ID: 12590424
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $219-333K.
Market guideZillow predicts 24018 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Roanoke as a whole. Among 24018 homes, this home is valued 35.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 97.9% lower than in Roanoke, and 99% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 24018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24018 home values.
|6054 Chagall Dr Roanoke, VA||$294K||4||2.5||2,674|
|6062 Chagall Dr Roanoke, VA||$342K||4||3.5||3,172|
|6112 Gaugin Cir Roanoke, VA||$312K||4||3||2,270|
|6048 Chagall Dr Roanoke, VA||$362K||5||3.5||3,270|
|6062 Chagall Dr Roanoke, VA||$271K||--||--||--|
|6116 Gaugin Cir Roanoke, VA||$312K||5||3.5||2,221|
|6125 Renoir Ln Roanoke, VA||$332K||4||3||3,221|
|6065 Chagall Dr Roanoke, VA||$293K||4||2.5||2,162|
|6129 Renoir Ln Roanoke, VA||$292K||4||3||2,626|
|6108 Gaugin Cir Roanoke, VA||$292K||4||2.5||2,288|
|6055 Chagall Dr Roanoke, VA||$319K||4||4||2,862|
|6121 Renoir Ln Roanoke, VA||$334K||5||4||3,052|
|6133 Renoir Ln Roanoke, VA||$293K||4||4||2,437|
|6059 Chagall Dr Roanoke, VA||$326K||5||3.5||3,047|
|6051 Chagall Dr Roanoke, VA||$275K||4||2.5||2,056|
|6061 Chagall Dr Roanoke, VA||$318K||4||2.5||2,744|
|6042 Chagall Dr Roanoke, VA||$289K||4||3||2,242|
|6115 Renoir Ln Roanoke, VA||$313K||4||3.5||2,896|
|6139 Renoir Ln Roanoke, VA||$294K||4||2.5||2,140|
|6047 Chagall Dr Roanoke, VA||$284K||4||2.5||2,084|
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!