606 E 29th St, Anderson, IN 460163 beds, 1 bath, 1,360 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
As you can see from the pictures, it need cleaned out and an interior remodel is needed. The roof, foundation and guts of the home are in good shape, but the kitchen needs updated, the floors need to be sanded and polished, fresh paint should be added, and new fixtures need to be installed.
In all, the home needs about $15k in remodeling work to maximize its value - depending on what you decide to do of course.
With those improvements, the home will be one of the nicest in the neighborhood with comps in the $55k-$60k range.
The windows and doors are boarded up for protection. They're all in good shape.
- Lot: 5,375 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 19 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $15
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-12-19-202-101.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80668762
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 606 E 29th Street
Learn more about forecast calculations or Anderson home values.
- 602 E 29th St Anderson, IN$60K311,246
- 610 E 29th St Anderson, IN$49K321,086
- 2814 Noble St Anderson, IN$101K32.51,634
- 620 E 29th St Anderson, IN$50K212,136
- 2810 Noble St Anderson, IN$54K--1868
- E 29th St Anderson, IN$50K211,360
- Noble St Anderson, IN$33K21864
- E 29th St Anderson, IN$69K31.51,456
- 622 E 29th St Anderson, IN$65K211,166
- 2806 Noble St Anderson, IN$57K21868
- 607 E 29th St Anderson, IN$68K211,128
- 2809 Jefferson St Anderson, IN$33K21784
- 601 E 29th St Anderson, IN--21936
- 615 E 29th St Anderson, IN$69K31.51,456
- 2805 Jefferson St Anderson, IN$50K21948
- 2802 Noble St Anderson, IN--311,955
- 617 E 29th St Anderson, IN$65K--11,161
- 624 E 29th St Anderson, IN$47K21988
- 2801 Jefferson St Anderson, IN$58K21984
- 619 E 29th St Anderson, IN$55K211,204