606 E St NE, Washington, DC 20002
Sold on 3/14/13: $897,900
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Townhouse:1,144 sq ft
- Lot:1,380 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $897,900
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Other
- (Edit home facts to update Zestimate)
Curvilinear stained glass transoms adorn the main floor, which offers a large flexible living area and updated gourmet kitchen. In the kitchen youâ??ll find Viking and Sub-Zero appliances, heated floors, and generous cabinet space. From the main floor you can step out onto a private balcony overlooking the main floor terrace.
The entire upper level has been transformed into a grand master suite. The master bathroom showcases a claw-foot tub and white tin ceiling. From the upper level youâ??ll find soaring views of the city, which can be enjoyed through any of the various large windows. Classic wainscoting accents the vaulted master suite skylights, encompassing a sophisticated and highly sought after design.
The fully finished basement level has a front and back entrance and a space that includes an additional full bathroom and a separate laundry room. The large living area can be transformed to fit any lifestyle. Walk out directly to your private brick terrace that is a perfect place to entertain or relax.
Parking is of course included, but you should decide to walk, 606 E St NE is in an excellent location that gives you access to many city comforts. Set minutes from the Capitol and only blocks from restaurants, retail, and nightlife, this home offers every convenience of city living. Union Station is just minutes away, providing you easy access to rail, train, and bus.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Room TypesFamily room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameCapitol Hill
- Parcel #0861 0126
- Room Count4
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID417116
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow402
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1977
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 606 E St Ne
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 608 E St NE Washington, DC$793K31.51,576
- 604 E St NE Washington, DC$723K42.51,189
- 610 E St NE Washington, DC$824K43.01,490
- 602 E St NE Washington, DC$809K32.51,246
- 501 6th St NE Washington, DC$662K31.01,488
- 503 6th St NE Washington, DC$683K31.01,488
- 612 E St NE Washington, DC$780K32.51,720
- 600 E St NE Washington, DC$1.37M33.02,008
- 505 6th St NE Washington, DC$907K33.01,672
- 603 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$725K31.51,360
- 507 6th St NE Washington, DC$682K21.51,288
- 605 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$702K33.01,360
- 614 E St NE Washington, DC$854K21.51,720
- 509 6th St NE Washington, DC$652K31.01,364
- 607 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$746K32.51,360
- 609 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$719K21.51,360
- 511 6th St NE Washington, DC$681K22.01,551
- 616 E St NE Washington, DC$884K43.51,920
- 611 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$763K31.01,520
- 618 E St NE Washington, DC$895K42.52,550
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292