606 E St NE, Washington, DC 20002
Sold on 3/14/13: $897,900
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Townhouse:1,144 sq ft
- Lot:1,380 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $897,900
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Other
Curvilinear stained glass transoms adorn the main floor, which offers a large flexible living area and updated gourmet kitchen. In the kitchen youâ??ll find Viking and Sub-Zero appliances, heated floors, and generous cabinet space. From the main floor you can step out onto a private balcony overlooking the main floor terrace.
The entire upper level has been transformed into a grand master suite. The master bathroom showcases a claw-foot tub and white tin ceiling. From the upper level youâ??ll find soaring views of the city, which can be enjoyed through any of the various large windows. Classic wainscoting accents the vaulted master suite skylights, encompassing a sophisticated and highly sought after design.
The fully finished basement level has a front and back entrance and a space that includes an additional full bathroom and a separate laundry room. The large living area can be transformed to fit any lifestyle. Walk out directly to your private brick terrace that is a perfect place to entertain or relax.
Parking is of course included, but you should decide to walk, 606 E St NE is in an excellent location that gives you access to many city comforts. Set minutes from the Capitol and only blocks from restaurants, retail, and nightlife, this home offers every convenience of city living. Union Station is just minutes away, providing you easy access to rail, train, and bus.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Fenced Yard
- Jetted Tub
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesFamily room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow364
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Room Count4
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID417116
- Last Remodel Year1977
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameCapitol Hill
- Parcel #0861 0126
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$739,616||$651K – $791K||-$5,007||$646||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,947/mo||$1.9K – $3.8K/mo||-$1||$2.58||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is valued 9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 49.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.4% less than in Washington, and 76.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 606 E St Ne
- 608 E St NE Washington, DC$789K31.51,576
- 604 E St NE Washington, DC$721K42.51,189
- 610 E St NE Washington, DC$823K43.01,490
- 602 E St NE Washington, DC$799K32.51,246
- 501 6th St NE Washington, DC$668K31.01,488
- 503 6th St NE Washington, DC$684K31.01,488
- 612 E St NE Washington, DC$754K32.51,720
- 600 E St NE Washington, DC$1.37M33.02,008
- 505 6th St NE Washington, DC$893K33.01,672
- 603 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$709K31.51,360
- 507 6th St NE Washington, DC$686K21.51,288
- 605 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$713K32.51,360
- 614 E St NE Washington, DC$852K21.51,720
- 509 6th St NE Washington, DC$661K31.01,364
- 607 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$741K32.51,360
- 609 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$716K22.01,360
- 511 6th St NE Washington, DC$689K22.01,551
- 616 E St NE Washington, DC$895K43.51,920
- 611 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$748K31.01,520
- 618 E St NE Washington, DC$910K42.52,550
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005