606 Elm St, Glen Ellyn, IL 601372 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,093 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 336 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $307,000
- Price/sqft: $325
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 260 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,093 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0502419024
- Zillow Home ID: 4428983
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 606 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60137 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% higher than in Glen Ellyn, and 462.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60137 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glen Ellyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60137 home values.
- 604 Elm St Glen Ellyn, IL$376K--21,496
- 610 Elm St Glen Ellyn, IL$505K--1.52,146
- 614 Elm St Glen Ellyn, IL$646K--2.53,035
- 600 Elm St Glen Ellyn, IL$478K--21,800
- 797 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$284K41.51,056
- 605 Saint Charles Rd Glen Ellyn, IL$193K--1844
- 793 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$529K32.52,084
- 594 Elm St Glen Ellyn, IL$222K21.751,075
- 609 Saint Charles Rd Glen Ellyn, IL$275K321,153
- 613 Saint Charles Rd Glen Ellyn, IL$329K--21,552
- 620 Elm St Glen Ellyn, IL$677K--2.52,393
- 789 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$356K--2.51,652
- 590 Elm St Glen Ellyn, IL$234K--1840
- 617 Saint Charles Rd Glen Ellyn, IL$225K--21,153
- 796 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$441K42.51,824
- 787 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$905K44.53,212
- 792 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$714K532,708
- 621 Saint Charles Rd Glen Ellyn, IL$229K31.51,103
- 794 N Park Blvd Glen Ellyn, IL$951K--3.53,790
- 586 Elm St Glen Ellyn, IL$228K321,204
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.