- Lot: 4,024 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 48 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,258 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $307,000
- Price/sqft: $296
- MLS #: 08886141
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 266 sqft
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Basement, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ Screened Porch, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Other, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Screened Porch, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y/N) \ None, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 81-90 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Area Amenities \ Curbs/Gutters, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Assessment Includes \ None, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Finished, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes, Dining Room \ Separate, Dining Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Dining Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Equipment \ TV-Cable, Exposure \ S (South), Exterior Building Type \ Stucco, Exterior Property Features \ Porch Screened, Exterior Property Features \ Stamped Concrete Patio, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Family Room Level \ Basement, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type/Details \ Wood Burning, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Detached, Garage Type \ Detached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ Hardwood Floors, Kitchen Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Curtains/Drapes, Laundry Flooring \ Vinyl, Laundry Level \ Basement, Laundry Window Treatments \ Curtains/Drapes, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Hardwood, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Lot Description \ Landscaped Professionally, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ None, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Other Information \ Interstate Access, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Sale Terms \ Conventional, Sale Terms \ FHA, Sale Terms \ VA, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Landlord/Tenant/Seller, Status \ New, Style Of House \ Cottage, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Type of House \ 2 Stories, Water \ Lake Michigan
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0502419024
- Zillow Home ID: 4428983
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $236-433K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60137 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Glen Ellyn as a whole. Among 60137 homes, this home is 12.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 54.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60137, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% lower than in Glen Ellyn, and 325.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60137 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Glen Ellyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60137 home values.
|604 Elm St Glen Ellyn, IL||$372K||--||2||1,496|
|610 Elm St Glen Ellyn, IL||$480K||--||1.5||2,146|
|600 Elm St Glen Ellyn, IL||$444K||--||1.5||1,800|
|797 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL||$319K||4||1.5||1,056|
|614 Elm St Glen Ellyn, IL||$683K||4||2.5||3,000|
|605 Saint Charles Rd Glen Ellyn, IL||$242K||--||1||844|
|Saint Charles Rd Glen Ellyn, IL||$242K||--||--||--|
|793 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL||$540K||3||2.5||2,084|
|594 Elm St Glen Ellyn, IL||$258K||2||1.75||1,075|
|609 Saint Charles Rd Glen Ellyn, IL||$302K||3||2||1,153|
|613 Saint Charles Rd Glen Ellyn, IL||$350K||3||2||1,552|
|620 Elm St Glen Ellyn, IL||$575K||--||2.5||2,393|
|789 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL||$437K||--||2.5||1,652|
|590 Elm St Glen Ellyn, IL||$245K||--||1||840|
|617 Saint Charles Rd Glen Ellyn, IL||$279K||--||2||1,153|
|796 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL||$474K||4||2.5||1,824|
|787 Forest Ave Glen Ellyn, IL||$910K||4||4.5||3,212|
|621 Saint Charles Rd Glen Ellyn, IL||$273K||3||1.5||1,103|
|794 N Park Blvd Glen Ellyn, IL||$916K||--||3.5||3,790|
|586 Elm St Glen Ellyn, IL||$274K||3||2||1,204|
Nearby Schools in Glen Ellyn
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Glenbard West High (assigned)9-120.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.