606 Hillcrest Dr, Johnson City, TN 376043 beds, 2 baths, 2,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 141 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2012 for $50,500
- Price/sqft: $22
- MLS #: 348091
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,288 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 046O G 02200 000
- Zillow Home ID: 42569103
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 606 Hillcrest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37604, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.4% less than in Johnson City, and 35% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37604 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Johnson City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37604 home values.
- 604 Hillcrest Dr Johnson City, TN$72K--11,090
- 610 Hillcrest Dr Johnson City, TN$140K--12,572
- 209 Delaware St Johnson City, TN$90K--21,203
- 301 Delaware St Johnson City, TN$109K--11,394
- 207 Delaware St Johnson City, TN$90K311,203
- 700 W Market St Johnson City, TN$361K--25,742
- 303 Delaware St Johnson City, TN$89K--11,140
- 205 Delaware St Johnson City, TN$94K--21,211
- 607 Hillcrest Dr Johnson City, TN$152K--22,959
- 614 Hillcrest Dr Johnson City, TN$104K--11,180
- 305 Delaware St Johnson City, TN$125K--1.52,203
- 203 Delaware St Johnson City, TN$96K--21,451
- 307 Delaware St Johnson City, TN$90K--11,278
- 611 Hillcrest Dr Johnson City, TN$136K--22,006
- 616 Hillcrest Dr Johnson City, TN$86K--11,048
- 309 Delaware St Johnson City, TN$92K--21,235
- 613 Hillcrest Dr Johnson City, TN$111K--11,332
- 300 Delaware St Johnson City, TN$76K--11,263
- 618 Hillcrest Dr Johnson City, TN$95K221,254
- 208 Delaware St Johnson City, TN$66K--1963
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!