606 Indiana Ave, Crystal Beach, FL 346813 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,712 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,670 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 377 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $520,000
- Price/sqft: $258
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 4 spaces, 1623 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- First story is a 4+ car garage with extra room for a shop
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,712 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 118
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 352715198720080120
- Zillow Home ID: 47271044
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 606 Indiana Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34681 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.9% higher than in Palm Harbor, and 16.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34681 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Harbor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34681 home values.
- 602 Indiana Ave Crystal Beach, FL$219K--11,134
- 304 S Mayo St Crystal Beach, FL$203K--21,768
- 610 Indiana Ave Crystal Beach, FL$367K--21,412
- 603 Indiana Ave Crystal Beach, FL$211K321,214
- 607 Maryland Ave Crystal Beach, FL$221K--21,547
- Gulf Dr Palm Harbor, FL--------
- 302 S Mayo St Crystal Beach, FL----1966
- 611 Maryland Ave Crystal Beach, FL$186K--11,259
- 402 S Mayo St Crystal Beach, FL----21,485
- 613 Maryland Ave Crystal Beach, FL$301K--2.52,040
- 603 Maryland Ave Crystal Beach, FL$191K--1775
- 615 Maryland Ave Crystal Beach, FL$2.66M43.57,255
- 610 Kentucky Ave Crystal Beach, FL$1.54M--4.54,813
- 608 Maryland Ave Crystal Beach, FL$271K--32,336
- 602 Maryland Ave Crystal Beach, FL$233K--2.51,522
- 403 S Mayo St Crystal Beach, FL$194K--1.51,482
- 606 Maryland Ave Crystal Beach, FL$234K--21,390
- 610 Maryland Ave Crystal Beach, FL$385K--22,190
- 303 S Mayo St Crystal Beach, FL$219K221,213
- 614 Maryland Ave Crystal Beach, FL$481K--3.53,289
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!