606 Nottingham Rd, Baltimore, MD 212293 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Last sold: May 2009 for $195,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Partial basement, 250 sqft
- Security System
- View: Park
- Heat - gas, Balcony, deck, patio, Garage parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 7900E063
- Zillow Home ID: 36629250
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 606 Nottingham Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hunting Ridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.9% lower than in Baltimore, and 7.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hunting Ridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hunting Ridge home values.
- 608 Nottingham Rd Baltimore, MD$139K--1.51,418
- 604 Nottingham Rd Baltimore, MD$97K31.51,440
- 602 Nottingham Rd Baltimore, MD$91K--11,465
- 610 Nottingham Rd Baltimore, MD$147K--31,472
- 4801 Coleherne Rd Baltimore, MD$117K411,451
- 600 Nottingham Rd Baltimore, MD$87K--21,465
- 4803 Coleherne Rd Baltimore, MD$243K432,100
- 615 Nottingham Rd Baltimore, MD$127K--11,416
- 613 Nottingham Rd Baltimore, MD$79K--11,416
- 617 Nottingham Rd Baltimore, MD$135K41.51,465
- 611 Nottingham Rd Baltimore, MD$71K--11,417
- 4805 Coleherne Rd Baltimore, MD$124K--1.51,418
- 619 Nottingham Rd Baltimore, MD$137K--21,465
- 609 Nottingham Rd Baltimore, MD$95K--11,450
- 4806 Edmondson Ave Baltimore, MD$146K--11,358
- 4804 Edmondson Ave Baltimore, MD$160K--31,358
- 4808 Edmondson Ave Baltimore, MD$101K--11,416
- 4802 Edmondson Ave Baltimore, MD$172K--1.51,418
- 607 Nottingham Rd Baltimore, MD$145K--11,465
- 621 Nottingham Rd Baltimore, MD$91K--11,416
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!