- Lot: 7,274 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 72 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,414 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $74,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 1503393
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Additional Buildings \ None, Appliances Remain \ Dishwasher, Construction \ Pre-cut Log, Cooling System \ Central AC, Counter Top Material \ Other, Direction House Faces \ W, Distanceto Lake River \ Less than 10 Miles, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Log, Fence \ None, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Some Hardwood, Floors \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating System \ Central, Hot Water \ Gas, House Size \ 750-1000 SqFt, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Fireplace Description \ Other, Lakes Rivers \ Claremore Lake, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Pool \ None, Property Sub Type \ House, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Log
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Parcel #: 660015005
- Zillow Home ID: 22087711
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $45-88K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 74017 home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Claremore as a whole. Among 74017 homes, this home is 31.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% greater than in Claremore, and 52.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Claremore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74017 home values.
|501 Alaska St Claremore, OK||$60K||3||1.5||1,028|
|608 S Perdue Ave Claremore, OK||$79K||3||2||1,052|
|518 S Perdue Ave Claremore, OK||$64K||3||2||1,100|
|706 S Perdue Ave Claremore, OK||$52K||2||1||728|
|516 Alaska St Claremore, OK||$82K||3||2||1,078|
|505 Alaska St Claremore, OK||$58K||3||1||984|
|616 1/2 S Perdue Ave Claremore, OK||--||2||1||--|
|616 S Perdue Ave Claremore, OK||$65K||2||1||1,260|
|715 S Normal Ave Claremore, OK||$62K||3||1||1,064|
|504 S Perdue Ave Claremore, OK||$66K||3||1.5||1,120|
|700 S Perdue Ave Claremore, OK||$52K||2||1||1,008|
|717 S Normal Ave Claremore, OK||$54K||3||1||1,008|
|719 S Normal Ave Claremore, OK||$50K||2||1||512|
|507 Alaska St Claremore, OK||$68K||3||1.5||1,248|
|611 S Normal Ave Claremore, OK||$53K||2||1||909|
|609 S Normal Ave Claremore, OK||$56K||2||2||720|
|702 S Perdue Ave Claremore, OK||$59K||3||2||1,008|
|506 S Perdue Ave Claremore, OK||$58K||2||1||864|
|719 S Normal Ave # B Claremore, OK||$60K||3||1.5||1,008|
|607 S Normal Ave Claremore, OK||$72K||2||1||1,421|
Nearby Schools in Claremore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!