6062 Burma Rd, Lake Oswego, OR 970353 beds, 2 baths, 1,875 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $314,500
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,875 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00228033
- Zillow Home ID: 48227402
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6062 Burma Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97035 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% less than in Lake Oswego, and 67.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97035 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lake Oswego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97035 home values.
- 6040 Burma Rd Lake Oswego, OR$254K311,144
- 6055 Shakespeare St Lake Oswego, OR$261K321,509
- 6080 Burma Rd Lake Oswego, OR$392K321,588
- 15620 Partridge Dr Lake Oswego, OR$454K32.52,359
- 6105 Shakespeare St Lake Oswego, OR$292K421,551
- 6011 Shakespeare St Lake Oswego, OR$253K311,318
- 15611 Partridge Dr Lake Oswego, OR$438K32.52,300
- 15601 Tanager Dr Lake Oswego, OR$401K42.52,046
- 15580 Partridge Dr Lake Oswego, OR$458K42.52,245
- 6010 Burma Rd Lake Oswego, OR$266K311,201
- 15585 Partridge Dr Lake Oswego, OR$491K42.52,604
- 15585 Partridge Dr Lake Oswego, OR$376K4--2,604
- 6110 Burma Rd Lake Oswego, OR$451K422,071
- 15595 Tanager Dr Lake Oswego, OR$457K32.52,317
- 5995 Shakespeare St Lake Oswego, OR$450K331,710
- 15540 Partridge Dr Lake Oswego, OR$418K432,299
- 6125 Shakespeare St Lake Oswego, OR$240K31.51,036
- 6072 Shakespeare St Lake Oswego, OR$240K311,080
- 6109 Burma Rd Lake Oswego, OR$372K321,318
- 15547 Partridge Dr Lake Oswego, OR$438K422,266
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.