6062 W Giddings St, Chicago, IL 606304 beds, 3 baths, 2,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Major cross Streets : Lawrence / Austin.
Call for your appointment Jay 773-552-9600. Available Now.
You won't be disappointed. Close to CTA, Park, Church and Shopping. Easy Access to Blue Line, Metra, I90, I94 expressways. Perfect location in the City of Chicago
- Lot: 4,080 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2003 for $285,000
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,232 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 13171050830000
- Zillow Home ID: 3650384
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6062 W Giddings Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jefferson Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.8% less than in Chicago, and 86.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Jefferson Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jefferson Park home values.
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,269 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1923
- 3 beds, 1.5 baths
- 6100 W Giddings St Chicago, IL$248K--11,344
- 6060 W Giddings St Chicago, IL$319K532,022
- 6046 W Giddings St APT 3 Chicago, IL$219K21--
- 6046 W Giddings St APT 1 Chicago, IL$256K22--
- 6102 W Giddings St Chicago, IL$188K--1864
- 6054 W Giddings St Chicago, IL$391K--2.52,376
- 6114 W Giddings St Chicago, IL$273K--2946
- 6063 W Lawrence Ave Chicago, IL$238K--11,031
- 6101 W Lawrence Ave Chicago, IL$238K--1864
- 6059 W Lawrence Ave Chicago, IL$251K--21,289
- 6120 W Giddings St Chicago, IL$214K52--
- 6046 W Giddings St APT 3F Chicago, IL$289K------
- 6108 W Giddings St Chicago, IL$272K--1.52,040
- 6103 W Lawrence Ave Chicago, IL$264K--1932
- 6057 W Lawrence Ave Chicago, IL$209K--11,024
- 6055 W Lawrence Ave Chicago, IL$314K731,092
- 6107 W Lawrence Ave Chicago, IL$231K321,174
- 6063 W Giddings St Chicago, IL$310K------
- 6101 W Giddings St Chicago, IL$224K--21,492
- 6051 W Lawrence Ave Chicago, IL$228K--11,638
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.