6063 Timberwood Cir APT 303, Fort Myers, FL 339083 beds, 3 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $82,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile, Other
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Covered Tiled Lanai and covered tiled front porch - both sceened
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 01462421000003030
- Zillow Home ID: 45375941
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6063 Timberwood Cir APT 303
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33908, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.2% less than in Fort Myers, and 24.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33908 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33908 home values.
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292