6064 Pineland Ave, San Jose, CA 951233 beds, 2 baths, 1,223 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $545,000
- Price/sqft: $446
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,223 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 68940025
- Zillow Home ID: 19823211
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6064 Pineland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Santa Teresa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% less than in San Jose, and 13.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Santa Teresa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 6068 Pineland Ave San Jose, CA$675K421,837
- 6060 Pineland Ave San Jose, CA$635K321,409
- 6074 Pineland Ave San Jose, CA$645K321,409
- 447 Santa Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$679K421,495
- 434 Conestoga Way San Jose, CA$610K321,232
- 6054 Pineland Ave San Jose, CA$682K421,495
- 449 Santa Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$671K321,409
- 6080 Pineland Ave San Jose, CA$609K321,232
- 451 Santa Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$625K421,342
- 432 Conestoga Way San Jose, CA$639K421,495
- 6063 Pineland Ave San Jose, CA$627K321,223
- 6069 Pineland Ave San Jose, CA$647K321,409
- 445 Santa Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$591K331,232
- 6057 Pineland Ave San Jose, CA$635K321,409
- 455 Santa Mesa Dr San Jose, CA$635K321,409
- 6075 Pineland Ave San Jose, CA$678K421,495
- 6084 Pineland Ave San Jose, CA$625K321,409
- Sorrel Ave San Jose, CA$767K53.52,490
- 430 Conestoga Way San Jose, CA$624K321,409
- 6051 Pineland Ave San Jose, CA$652K421,495
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.