6064 Steeplechase Dr, Roanoke, VA 240185 beds, 3 baths, 3,288 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $282,500
- Price/sqft: $86
- Appliances \ Clothes Dryer, Appliances \ Clothes Washer, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposer, Appliances \ Freezer, Appliances \ Oven, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Basement \ Walkout - Full, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Exterior Doors \ French, Exterior Doors \ Wood, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Hot Tub, Exterior Features \ Patio, Fireplace \ Family Room, Fireplace \ Great Room, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Wood, Heating \ Heat Pump Electric, Interior Features \ Alarm, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features \ Gas Log Fireplace, Interior Features \ Walk-in-Closet, Internet Access \ Cable, Lot Description \ Gentle Slope, Major Area \ 02 - Roanoke County, Manufactured ? \ No HUD Tag, Municipality \ Roanoke County, Residential Type \ Detached, Sewer Description \ PrivSept-permit unkn, State/Province \ VA, Style \ Split-Foyer, Water Class \ N/A, Water Description \ Public Water, Windows \ Insulated, Windows \ Tilt-In
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,288 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 086010239
- Zillow Home ID: 59707893
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6064 Steeplechase Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24018, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.9% less than in Roanoke, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 24018 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24018 home values.
- 6082 Steeplechase Dr Roanoke, VA$208K42.52,160
- 6062 Steeplechase Dr Roanoke, VA$307K43.53,280
- 6128 Steeplechase Dr Roanoke, VA$298K433,207
- 6116 Steeplechase Dr Roanoke, VA$183K421,219
- 6050 Steeplechase Dr Roanoke, VA$168K321,350
- 6098 Steeplechase Dr Roanoke, VA$215K32.52,006
- 6140 Steeplechase Dr Roanoke, VA$214K321,807
- 6081 Steeplechase Dr Roanoke, VA$220K32.51,323
- 6061 Steeplechase Dr Roanoke, VA$221K42.52,128
- 0 Steeplechase Dr Roanoke, VA--------
- 6127 Steeplechase Dr Roanoke, VA$248K322,262
- 6089 Steeplechase Dr Roanoke, VA$353K53.54,373
- 6049 Steeplechase Dr Roanoke, VA$209K321,792
- 6040 Steeplechase Dr Roanoke, VA$404K42.53,524
- 6116 Homewood Cir Roanoke, VA$239K33.52,252
- Roselawn Rd Roanoke, VA--------
- 6143 Steeplechase Dr Roanoke, VA$237K422,030
- 6152 Steeplechase Dr Roanoke, VA$248K331,629
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!