This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Views: 690 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $369,919
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Bedroom \ MBR DOWN, Bedroom \ SPLIT, Car Shelter Desc \ 2 GAR, Car Shelter Desc \ ATTACHED, Category \ Residential, Construction \ BRICK, Cooling \ CENTRAL, Dining \ INFORMAL, Energy \ CEILING FAN, Energy \ RIDGE VENT, Exterior \ FENCE, Floors \ HARDWOOD, Floors \ TILE, Heating \ CENTRAL, Heating \ ELECTRIC, InFile \ LEADBASE, InFile \ SELL DISC, Listing Status \ Active, Miscellaneous \ AS-IS, Porch \ FRONT, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Sewer \ PUBLIC, SEWER2 \ PUBLIC, Style \ CONTEMPORARY, Terms-Offered \ CASH, Terms-Offered \ CONVENTIONAL, Terms-Offered \ FHA, Terms-Offered \ VA, Utilities \ ALL ELECTRIC, Water \ PUBLIC
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,954 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: R023308282001140051
- Zillow Home ID: 82585287
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $91-190K.
Market guideZillow predicts Westmont home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Mobile as a whole. Among Westmont homes, this home is valued 106.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 57.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westmont, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54% greater than in Mobile, and 215.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Westmont home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mobile.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westmont home values.
|6075 Southbend Dr N Mobile, AL||$225K||4||3||2,157|
|6064 Southbend Dr S Mobile, AL||$179K||--||--||1,995|
|6074 Southbend Dr S Mobile, AL||$267K||--||--||3,029|
|6070 Southbend Dr N Mobile, AL||$220K||4||3||2,400|
|6085 Southbend Dr N Mobile, AL||$222K||4||3||2,426|
|6060 Southbend Dr N Mobile, AL||$178K||--||--||1,905|
|6084 Southbend Dr S Mobile, AL||$224K||6||--||2,359|
|6080 Southbend Dr N Mobile, AL||$194K||3||2||2,170|
|6031 Sunnyside Dr Mobile, AL||$118K||3||2||1,863|
|6030 Sunnyside Dr Mobile, AL||$84K||3||2||1,134|
|6095 Southbend Dr N Mobile, AL||$220K||4||2||2,310|
|6063 Southbend Dr S Mobile, AL||$265K||--||--||3,066|
|6090 Southbend Dr N Mobile, AL||$216K||4||2||2,321|
|6094 Southbend Dr S Mobile, AL||$176K||4||2||1,995|
|6073 Southbend Dr S Mobile, AL||$214K||4||2||2,568|
|Southbend Dr Mobile, AL||--||--||--||--|
|6061 Andrew Jackson Pl Mobile, AL||$53K||3||1||1,092|
|6051 Andrew Jackson Pl Mobile, AL||$46K||--||1||972|
|6036 Lazy Ln Mobile, AL||$114K||4||2||1,908|
|6083 Southbend Dr S Mobile, AL||$258K||--||--||3,044|
Nearby Schools in Mobile
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!