This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Views: 1,761 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $265,000
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances \ Cooktop-Gas, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Downdraft Range, Construction \ Stucco, Cooling \ 2+ Units, Cooling \ Refrigerated, Exterior Features \ Patio Covered, Exterior Features \ Walled Backyard, Finance Considered \ Cash, Finance Considered \ Conventional, Finance Considered \ FHA, Finance Considered \ VA, Fireplaces Y/N \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Garage \ Dbl Attached, Garage \ Opener(s), Heating \ 2+ Units, Heating \ Gas, HOA Y/N \ Yes, HSR Subtype \ Single Family Detached, Interior Features \ Cathedral Ceilings, Interior Features \ Formal DR LR, Interior Features \ Handicap Access, Interior Features \ MB Dbl Sink, Interior Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(s), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet(s), Land Use \ Gated Community, Landscape \ Auto Sprinklers, Landscape \ Back, Landscape \ Front, Laundry Room Location \ Util Room, Lot Description \ Standard Lot, Measured \ Appraiser CAD, Property Type (Xprop) \ Residential, Property Type \ RS, Residential Property Class \ Detached, Roof \ Tile, Special Notes \ None, Street Type \ Drive, Style \ 1 Story, Style \ Custom, Water And Sewer \ City Water, Windows And Treatments \ Blinds, Windows And Treatments \ Drapes, Zoning \ R2
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,710 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: L13099900301700
- Zillow Home ID: 66979155
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Northwest home values will increase 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.3% increase for El Paso as a whole. Among Northwest homes, this home is valued 55.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% lower than in El Paso, and 2.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
|6071 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX||$345K||4||2.5||3,028|
|6063 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX||$290K||3||2.5||2,564|
|6075 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX||$339K||4||3.5||2,855|
|6039 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX||$389K||6||3||3,862|
|6042 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX||$306K||4||3.5||2,913|
|6064 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX||$324K||4||3||3,188|
|6068 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX||$332K||4||4||2,926|
|590 Knollwood El Paso, TX||$428K||5||4||3,632|
|6079 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX||$278K||3||2.5||2,606|
|6038 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX||$322K||4||3||3,176|
|6046 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX||$364K||3||2.5||3,036|
|6060 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX||$287K||4||3||2,614|
|6072 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX||$351K||4||4||3,800|
|6034 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX||$326K||4||3.5||3,168|
|6034 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX||$364K||4||3.5||3,790|
|6076 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX||$427K||5||4.5||3,912|
|6035 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX||$300K||4||3||2,863|
|6050 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX||$390K||6||3||3,900|
|6056 Laguna Vista Dr El Paso, TX||$343K||3||3||3,086|
|721 Scott El Paso, TX||$324K||4||4||3,249|
Nearby Schools in El Paso
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.