- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 130 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,558 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: 6506765
- Keller Williams - Burlington County
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Appliances \ KitPantry, Appliances \ Disposal, CookingFuel \ GasCooking, ElectricService \ 200-300AmpEl, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, GarageSpaces \ 2-CarGarage, Handicap \ None, HotWater \ Natural Gas, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, MainBedroom \ WalkInClstMB, PoolType \ NoPool, PropertyCondition \ Average+, Roof \ ShingleRoof, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, RoomList \ Bedroom-Second, RoomList \ Bedroom-Third, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, Water \ Public, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Seller, Design \ 1-Story, Roof \ PitchedRoof, State \ NJ, Styles \ Rancher, Parking \ 3+CarParking, LisMediaList \ Virtual Tour, CurrentFinancing \ VA, InteriorFeatures \ SecuritySys, InteriorFeatures \ CeilngFan(s), Parking \ Street, RoomList \ Bedroom-Fourth, Foundation \ Block\BrickF, Floor \ StoneFl, InteriorFeatures \ Replacement Windows, CurrentFinancing \ FHA 203(b), CurrentFinancing \ USDA
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,094 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 125
- Parcel #: 2201603000000015
- Zillow Home ID: 38127581
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $220-580K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 08057 home values will increase 2.4% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Moorestown-Lenola as a whole. Among 08057 homes, this home is 12.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08057, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.7% lower than in Moorestown-Lenola, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 08057 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moorestown-Lenola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08057 home values.
|609 Covington Ter Moorestown, NJ||$257K||--||--||1,686|
|605 Covington Ter Moorestown, NJ||$237K||--||--||1,462|
|606 Devon Rd Moorestown, NJ||$233K||--||--||1,490|
|604 Devon Rd Moorestown, NJ||$227K||--||--||1,294|
|608 Devon Rd Moorestown, NJ||$348K||4||2.5||1,800|
|608 Covington Ter Moorestown, NJ||$317K||3||2.5||1,800|
|606 Covington Ter Moorestown, NJ||$218K||3||1||1,114|
|610 Covington Ter Moorestown, NJ||$213K||--||--||1,114|
|611 Covington Ter Moorestown, NJ||$256K||--||--||1,570|
|604 Covington Ter Moorestown, NJ||$238K||--||--||1,274|
|602 Devon Rd Moorestown, NJ||$253K||3||2||1,766|
|603 Covington Ter Moorestown, NJ||$210K||--||--||1,341|
|607 Devon Rd Moorestown, NJ||$206K||3||1||1,232|
|610 Devon Rd Moorestown, NJ||$260K||--||--||1,823|
|609 Devon Rd Moorestown, NJ||$198K||--||--||1,160|
|605 Devon Rd Moorestown, NJ||$220K||3||1||1,474|
|612 Covington Ter Moorestown, NJ||$269K||--||--||1,762|
|611 Devon Rd Moorestown, NJ||$197K||3||1||1,112|
|603 Devon Rd Moorestown, NJ||$192K||--||--||1,148|
|609 Bowling Grn Moorestown, NJ||$368K||--||--||2,524|
Nearby Schools in Moorestown-Lenola
PK-3 & ungraded0.9 mi
5-6 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!