607 E 5th St, Loveland, CO 805372 beds, 1 bath, 1,495 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,952 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $144,000
- Price/sqft: $96
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 500 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,495 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Parcel #: R0387401
- Zillow Home ID: 13885374
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 607 E 5th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80537, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% higher than in Loveland, and 20% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80537 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80537 home values.
- 605 E 5th St Loveland, CO$166K211,092
- 611 E 5th St Loveland, CO$210K431,787
- 526 Adams Ave Loveland, CO$118K21565
- 625 E 5th St Loveland, CO$223K321,634
- 532 Adams Ave APT B Loveland, CO$108K31950
- 532 Adams Ave APT A Loveland, CO$101K21688
- 532 Adams Ave Loveland, CO$146K21688
- 620 E 6th St Loveland, CO$281K32.52,235
- 446 Adams Ave Loveland, CO$205K311,164
- 545 E 5th St Loveland, CO$212K211,678
- 650 E 5th St Loveland, CO$163K211,556
- 631 E 5th St Loveland, CO$179K211,280
- 624 E 6th St Loveland, CO$231K312,600
- 537 E 5th St Loveland, CO$171K211,065
- 432 Adams Ave Loveland, CO$160K311,378
- 708 E 6th St Loveland, CO$158K311,378
- 431 Monroe Ave Loveland, CO$162K21816
- 715 E 5th St Loveland, CO$293K412,450
- 704 E 5th St Loveland, CO$171K311,168
Nearby Schools in Loveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292