607 E Highland Ave, Rocky Mount, NC 278012 beds, 1 bath, 880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $13,000
- Price/sqft: $15
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 880 sqft
- Parcel #: 385091286700
- Zillow Home ID: 68524675
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 607 E Highland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rocky Mount market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86.1% less than in Rocky Mount Metro, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Rocky Mount home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rocky Mount Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rocky Mount home values.
- 431 Myrtle Ave Rocky Mount, NC$81K------
- 611 E Highland Ave Rocky Mount, NC$43K211,073
- 425 Myrtle Ave Rocky Mount, NC$38K311,152
- 613 E Highland Ave Rocky Mount, NC$47K211,112
- 501 Myrtle Ave Rocky Mount, NC$53K22907
- 419 Myrtle Ave Rocky Mount, NC$44K311,371
- 610 E Highland Ave Rocky Mount, NC$46K21894
- 505 Myrtle Ave Rocky Mount, NC$44K22998
- 416 Park Ave Rocky Mount, NC$44K311,427
- 415 Myrtle Ave Rocky Mount, NC$42K311,349
- 614 E Highland Ave Rocky Mount, NC$43K211,120
- 430 Myrtle Ave Rocky Mount, NC$54K21985
- 426 Myrtle Ave Rocky Mount, NC$40K311,144
- 509 Myrtle Ave Rocky Mount, NC$48K111,400
- 414 Park Ave Rocky Mount, NC$61K21904
- 500 Myrtle Ave Rocky Mount, NC$91K21826
- 627 E Highland Ave Rocky Mount, NC$46K21984
- 618 E Highland Ave Rocky Mount, NC$45K311,166
- 420 Myrtle Ave Rocky Mount, NC--------
- 410 Park Ave Rocky Mount, NC$48K211,016
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.