607 F St NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,692 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,342 sqft
- Built in 1922
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $735,000
- Price/sqft: $434
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,692 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0861 0120
- Zillow Home ID: 417111
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 607 F St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.8% less than in Washington, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 609 F St NE Washington, DC$815K321,692
- 605 F St NE Washington, DC$907K32.51,928
- 611 F St NE Washington, DC$840K22.51,692
- 603 F St NE Washington, DC$735K311,692
- 519 6th St NE Washington, DC$750K31.51,578
- 601 F St NE Washington, DC$828K421,956
- 613 F St NE Washington, DC$913K32.51,728
- 517 6th St NE Washington, DC$760K321,644
- 615 F St NE Washington, DC$833K32.51,630
- 515 6th St NE Washington, DC$822K32.51,578
- 617 F St NE Washington, DC$929K32.52,300
- 513 6th St NE Washington, DC$774K22.51,664
- 600 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$432K11768
- 602 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$756K42.51,592
- 604 Acker Pl NE Washington, DC$742K32.51,210
- 618 F St NE APT 8 Washington, DC$314K11520
- 618 F St NE APT 7 Washington, DC$378K11671
- 618 F St NE APT 4 Washington, DC$329K11594
- 618 F St NE APT 2 Washington, DC$322K11520
- 618 F St NE APT 9 Washington, DC$364K11622
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.