607 Georgina Ave, Santa Monica, CA 904024 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,645 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $8,465,000
- Price/sqft: $1,822
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,645 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1928
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 222
- Lot width: 103
- Parcel #: 4293004017
- Zillow Home ID: 20486033
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 607 Georgina Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90402, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.6% higher than in Santa Monica, and 63.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90402 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90402 home values.
- 617 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA$9.3M51011,000
- 601 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA$3.76M433,376
- 537 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA$2.75M541,663
- 621 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA$2.13M221,735
- 525 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA$4.93M333,704
- 336 7th St Santa Monica, CA$2.06M21.51,113
- 330 7th St Santa Monica, CA$3.68M3--3,094
- 631 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA$2.5M232,611
- 521 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA$1.99M52.51,816
- 602 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA$2.95M222,274
- 528 San Vicente Blvd Santa Monica, CA--1288,932
- 608 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA$4.15M423,328
- 515 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA$4.76M433,724
- 616 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA$2.95M432,397
- 630 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA$2.22M321,529
- 530 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA$6.84M444,382
- 620 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA$2.22M321,751
- 701 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA$3.52M333,369
- 704 Georgina Ave Santa Monica, CA$3.63M333,811
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.