607 Hillcrest St, Mansfield, TX 760633 beds, 2 baths, 1,463 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 9,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 30 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2013
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,463 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01283073
- Zillow Home ID: 29003524
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 607 Hillcrest Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76063 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% lower than in Mansfield, and 137.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 76063 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mansfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76063 home values.
- 605 Hillcrest St Mansfield, TX$85K321,375
- 609 Hillcrest St Mansfield, TX$90K321,397
- 603 Hillcrest St Mansfield, TX$109K321,383
- 606 Live Oak Dr Mansfield, TX$107K321,383
- 611 Hillcrest St Mansfield, TX$72K321,400
- 608 Live Oak Dr Mansfield, TX$108K321,303
- 604 Live Oak Dr Mansfield, TX$107K321,343
- 610 Live Oak Dr Mansfield, TX$104K321,375
- 602 Live Oak Dr Mansfield, TX$88K321,375
- 608 Hillcrest St Mansfield, TX$90K321,282
- 610 Hillcrest St Mansfield, TX$105K321,397
- 613 Hillcrest St Mansfield, TX$103K321,397
- 902 Dayton Rd Mansfield, TX$87K31.51,030
- 606 Hillcrest St Mansfield, TX$98K321,903
- 612 Live Oak Dr Mansfield, TX$107K321,375
- 900 Dayton Rd Mansfield, TX$100K321,283
- 612 Hillcrest St Mansfield, TX$92K321,265
- 904 Dayton Rd Mansfield, TX$71K311,255
- 604 Hillcrest St Mansfield, TX$102K321,397
- 615 Hillcrest St Mansfield, TX$92K321,265
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.