- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
607 Main St, Somerset, MA 027262 beds, 1 bath, 812 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,485 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 812 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0D2 L:0070
- Zillow Home ID: 56874770
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 607 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02726 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% greater than in Somerset, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02726 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Somerset.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02726 home values.
- 616 Main St Somerset, MA$382K22.51,750
- 4 Avon St Somerset, MA$246K41.51,774
- 634 Main St Somerset, MA$309K311,474
- 599 Main St Somerset, MA$303K523,028
- 596 Main St Somerset, MA$454K553,682
- 646 Main St Somerset, MA$383K321,946
- 24 Avon St Somerset, MA$198K311,764
- 665 Main St Somerset, MA$204K321,365
- 31 Avon St Somerset, MA$231K31.51,881
- 585 Main St Somerset, MA$380K644,316
- 681 Main St Somerset, MA$330K42.52,366
- 678 Main St Somerset, MA$217K511,853
- 695 Main St Somerset, MA$324K322,334
- 53 Avon St Somerset, MA$238K321,840
- 570 Main St Somerset, MA$367K722,584
- 688 Main St Somerset, MA$204K42.52,240
- 567 Main St Somerset, MA$265K521,453
- 562 Main St Somerset, MA$293K411,495
- 555 Main St Somerset, MA$298K622,480
- 2 Simms Ave Somerset, MA$398K22.51,426
Nearby Schools in Somerset
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!