- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
607 Mallard Ave, Durham, NC 277013 beds, 2 baths, 1,272 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $235,000
- Price/sqft: $185
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,272 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 110662
- Zillow Home ID: 49973914
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 607 Mallard Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27701, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.4% higher than in Durham, and 166.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27701 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Durham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27701 home values.
- -- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- -- beds, -- baths
- 609 Mallard Ave Durham, NC$88K311,604
- 605 Mallard Ave Durham, NC--------
- 605 N Elizabeth St Durham, NC$60K211,180
- 606 Gurley St Durham, NC$72K22.51,296
- 606 Mallard Ave Durham, NC$66K21884
- 601 N Elizabeth St Durham, NC$83K21.51,636
- 601 Mallard Ave # A Durham, NC$76K21768
- 601 Mallard Ave Durham, NC$127K4--1,536
- 608 Mallard Ave Durham, NC$68K22.51,286
- 509 N Elizabeth St Durham, NC$137K221,306
- 609 N Elizabeth St Durham, NC$75K32.51,344
- 512 Gurley St Durham, NC$63K421,140
- 609 N Elizabeth St # B Durham, NC$73K21672
- 506 Canal St Durham, NC--------
- 507 N Elizabeth St Durham, NC--------
- 510 Gurley St Durham, NC$74K421,550
- 611 N Elizabeth St Durham, NC$77K221,344
- 505 N Elizabeth St Durham, NC$189K623,018
- 502 Canal St Durham, NC$80K421,400
- 508 Gurley St Durham, NC$77K421,550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!