607 NW 79th St, Seattle, WA 981173 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,615 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $540,000
- Price/sqft: $270
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 360 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7519001670
- Zillow Home ID: 49042121
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 607 Nw 79th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greenwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% lower than in Seattle, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
- 611 NW 79th St Seattle, WA$506K311,450
- 7815 6th Ave NW Seattle, WA$533K31.751,800
- 7811 6th Ave NW Seattle, WA$544K312,090
- 606 NW 78th St Seattle, WA$437K221,057
- 7807 6th Ave NW Seattle, WA$481K31.51,380
- 610 NW 78th St Seattle, WA$422K21900
- 617 NW 79th St Seattle, WA$650K331,960
- 606 NW 79th St Seattle, WA$461K411,150
- 602 NW 78th St Seattle, WA$555K211,700
- 616 NW 78th St Seattle, WA$403K21890
- 610 NW 79th St Seattle, WA$917K42.53,520
- 602 NW 79th St Seattle, WA$498K211,360
- 614 NW 79th St Seattle, WA$477K21940
- 7909 6th Ave NW Seattle, WA$464K411,190
- 621 NW 79th St Seattle, WA$461K31880
- 622 NW 78th St Seattle, WA$738K42.52,270
- 618 NW 79th St Seattle, WA$563K31.751,640
- 7717 6th Ave NW Seattle, WA$493K31.51,320
- 7812 6th Ave NW Seattle, WA$658K421,890
- 611 NW 78th St Seattle, WA$510K321,570
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!