6072 San Lorenzo Dr, Buena Park, CA 906204 beds, 2 baths, 1,321 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $445,000
- Price/sqft: $337
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,321 sqft
- Parcel #: 06934108
- Zillow Home ID: 25148264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6072 San Lorenzo Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90620 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% lower than in Buena Park, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90620 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Buena Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90620 home values.
- 6062 San Lorenzo Dr Buena Park, CA$506K421,347
- 6082 San Lorenzo Dr Buena Park, CA$488K421,366
- 6071 San Ysidro Cir Buena Park, CA$488K421,358
- 6071 San Ysidro Cir Buena Park, CA$486K421,358
- 6061 San Ysidro Cir Buena Park, CA$510K421,366
- 6081 San Ysidro Cir Buena Park, CA$482K421,362
- 6092 San Lorenzo Dr Buena Park, CA$479K421,355
- 6052 San Lorenzo Dr Buena Park, CA$527K421,561
- 8051 San Luis Cir Buena Park, CA$512K421,568
- 6051 San Ysidro Cir Buena Park, CA$502K421,355
- 6091 San Ysidro Cir Buena Park, CA$477K421,345
- 8052 San Luis Cir Buena Park, CA$480K----134
- 8041 San Luis Cir Buena Park, CA$511K421,366
- 6052 San Lorenzo Dr Buena Park, CA$545K421,561
- 6042 San Lorenzo Dr Buena Park, CA$501K421,343
- 6102 San Lorenzo Dr Buena Park, CA$467K421,362
- 8052 San Leandro Cir Buena Park, CA$494K321,650
- 8042 San Luis Cir Buena Park, CA$488K421,362
- 6041 San Ysidro Cir Buena Park, CA$502K421,343
- 6081 San Yuba Way Buena Park, CA$490K41.51,358
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.