6073 Colony Mill Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462543 beds, 2 baths, 1,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 61 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $107,500
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 21303081
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,482 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 156
- Lot width: 96
- Parcel #: 490501136006000600
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 1205142
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6073 Colony Mill Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46254 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
- 6077 Colony Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$113K31.51,762
- 6060 Pillory Dr Indianapolis, IN$102K321,158
- 6069 Colony Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$104K311,402
- 6064 Pillory Dr Indianapolis, IN$133K41.52,208
- 6056 Pillory Dr Indianapolis, IN$106K311,224
- 6081 Colony Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$96K311,316
- 6068 Pillory Dr Indianapolis, IN$94K321,305
- 6070 Colony Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$107K311,236
- 6082 Colony Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$132K41.52,156
- 6078 Colony Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$133K41.51,890
- 6052 Pillory Dr Indianapolis, IN$116K31.51,628
- 6047 Mcclellan Ct Indianapolis, IN$121K321,916
- 6085 Colony Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$107K321,422
- 6043 Mcclellan Ct Indianapolis, IN$135K32.51,800
- 6072 Pillory Dr Indianapolis, IN$105K321,158
- 6086 Colony Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$109K31.51,586
- 6074 Colony Mill Ln Indianapolis, IN$119K41.51,725
- 6069 Buell Ln Indianapolis, IN$105K311,679
- 5429 Rapidan Ln Indianapolis, IN$138K412,266
- 6080 Pillory Dr Indianapolis, IN$108K31.51,658
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.