6077 Brasswood Row, La Jolla, CA 920373 beds, 3 baths, 2,518 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $1,025,000
- Price/sqft: $407
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Tile
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,518 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3587128800
- Zillow Home ID: 16858143
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6077 Brasswood Row
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Jolla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% greater than in San Diego, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 6071 Brasswood Row La Jolla, CA$1.28M43.52,939
- 6081 Brasswood Row La Jolla, CA$1.13M332,786
- 6077 Brasswood Row La Jolla, CA$966K32.52,518
- 6077 Brasswood Row La Jolla, CA$953K32.52,518
- 6077 Brasswood Row La Jolla, CA$961K32.52,518
- 6087 Bradenhall Row La Jolla, CA$1.65M43.52,939
- 6045 Caddington Row La Jolla, CA$1.48M33.52,452
- Ridgegate Row San Diego, CA$715K------
- 6055 Caddington Row La Jolla, CA$1.29M33.52,452
- 6061 Caddington Row La Jolla, CA$1.13M32.52,786
- 6097 Bradenhall Row La Jolla, CA$1.26M43.52,939
- 6089 Brasswood Row La Jolla, CA$1.26M43.52,939
- 6067 Caddington Row La Jolla, CA$1.1M32.52,518
- 6003 Oakgate Row La Jolla, CA$1.38M43.52,939
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.