6078 Riding Ct, San Jose, CA 95124Studio, 2 baths, 2,361 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $900,000
- Price/sqft: $381
- Parking: 710 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,361 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 56761008
- Zillow Home ID: 19756162
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 6078 Riding Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Almaden Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92% lower than in San Jose, and 97.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
- 6074 Riding Ct San Jose, CA$1.14M42.52,430
- 6075 Marla Ct San Jose, CA$1.33M42.52,430
- 6071 Marla Ct San Jose, CA$1.17M42.52,361
- 6082 Riding Ct San Jose, CA$1.09M422,206
- 6070 Riding Ct San Jose, CA$1.09M42.52,361
- 6067 Marla Ct San Jose, CA$1.09M42.52,430
- 6069 Riding Ct San Jose, CA$1.3M42.52,361
- 6064 Riding Ct San Jose, CA$953K321,802
- 6061 Marla Ct San Jose, CA$952K321,802
- 6076 Marla Ct San Jose, CA$1.4M42.52,361
- 6072 Marla Ct San Jose, CA$1.17M422,040
- 6068 Marla Ct San Jose, CA$1.3M42.52,430
- 6063 Riding Ct San Jose, CA$1.12M432,430
- 16721 Hicks Rd Los Gatos, CA$1.91M574,027
- 6086 Riding Ct San Jose, CA$1.21M42.52,361
- 6062 Marla Ct San Jose, CA$1.1M332,346
- 6077 Riding Ct San Jose, CA$1.14M422,040
- 6035 Calle De Suerte San Jose, CA$805K22.52,235
- 6081 Riding Ct San Jose, CA$1.68M42.52,430
- 1621 Maesumi Ct San Jose, CA$1.81M52.52,794
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292