607A Vanderbilt Ave, Brooklyn, NY 112383 beds, 1 bath, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,600 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $315
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 011450010
- Zillow Home ID: 30589763
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 607A Vanderbilt Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Prospect Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 162.2% greater than in New York, and 37.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Prospect Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Prospect Heights home values.
- 607 Vanderbilt Ave STE A Brooklyn, NY$1.85M------
- 609 Vanderbilt Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.22M----2,700
- 609 Vanderbilt Ave APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$1.17M31950
- 607 Vanderbilt Ave Brooklyn, NY--212,700
- 609 Vanderbilt Ave APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$617K11750
- 611 Vanderbilt Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.79M----3,856
- 605 Vanderbilt Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.8M632,700
- 613 Vanderbilt Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.84M----3,856
- 605 Vanderbilt Ave # 0 Brooklyn, NY$1.67M212,700
- 603 Vanderbilt Ave APT 3B Brooklyn, NY$821K21700
- 603 Vanderbilt Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.52M----3,300
- 615 Vanderbilt Ave Brooklyn, NY$2.14M----4,144
- 650 Bergen St # 3A Brooklyn, NY$1.66M321,901
- 617 Vanderbilt Ave Brooklyn, NY------4,344
- 617 Vanderbilt Ave # 4 Brooklyn, NY$926K----1,035
- 617 Vanderbilt Ave # 5 Brooklyn, NY$910K----1,035
- 617 Vanderbilt Ave # 2 Brooklyn, NY$649K----689
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.