- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 1,866 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $112,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $108
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Basement Description \ Finished, Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen, Driveway \ Gravel, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Family Room \ Rec. Room, Foundation \ Brick, Heat \ Gas Forced Air, Heat Source \ Natural, How To Show \ Appointment Only, IDX Display Address \ Yes, Included Items \ Dishwasher, Included Items \ Dryer, Included Items \ Refrigerator, Included Items \ Stove, Included Items \ Washer, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Interior Features \ Carpeting, Interior Features \ Laminate Floors, Interior Features \ Shades/Curtains/Shutters, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Tile, Property Class \ Residential, PropType \ Residential, Sell Disclose \ Yes, Sewer \ City, Status \ Active, Street Feature \ Concrete, Street Type \ STREET, Street Type RL \ STREET, Style \ Two Story, Termite \ Follow Showing Instructions, Terms Available \ Cash, Terms Available \ Conventional, Terms Available \ Fha, Terms Available \ Neighborhood Financing Corporation, Terms Available \ Va, Trim \ Paint, Water \ City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 03005527000000
- Zillow Home ID: 772354
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $77-132K.
Market guideZillow predicts Woodland Heights home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Des Moines as a whole. Among Woodland Heights homes, this home is valued 2.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.9% greater than in Des Moines, and 145.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodland Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Heights home values.
|612 23rd St Des Moines, IA||$85K||1||1||1,102|
|602 23RD St Des Moines, IA||$92K||3||2||1,444|
|614 23rd St Des Moines, IA||$100K||2||1||1,245|
|628 23rd St Des Moines, IA||$131K||3||2||2,593|
|2312 Woodland Ave Des Moines, IA||$85K||2||1||828|
|601 24th St West Des Moines, IA||$119K||3||1||1,128|
|605 23rd St Des Moines, IA||$71K||2||1||967|
|2215 High St Des Moines, IA||$110K||5||4||2,054|
|2316 Woodland Ave Des Moines, IA||$88K||2||1||982|
|607 23RD St Des Moines, IA||--||--||--||--|
|613 23RD St Des Moines, IA||--||--||--||--|
|617 23rd St Des Moines, IA||$67K||2||1||748|
|621 23rd St Des Moines, IA||$68K||2||1||748|
|2213 High St Des Moines, IA||$95K||3||2||1,660|
|2214 Woodland Ave Des Moines, IA||$89K||2||1||873|
|2301 Ingersoll Ave Des Moines, IA||--||2||1||--|
|2211 High St Des Moines, IA||$90K||2||1||1,124|
|2402 Woodland Ave Des Moines, IA||$59K||2||1||790|
|2207 High St Des Moines, IA||$94K||2||1||1,017|
|2402 High St Des Moines, IA||$105K||3||1||1,470|
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!