- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
608 42nd Ave, San Mateo, CA 944033 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,490 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $777,000
- Price/sqft: $521
- Finished basement, 490 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 620 sqft
- Room count: 7
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,490 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 66
- Parcel #: 042182070
- Zillow Home ID: 15544728
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 608 42nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest Hillsdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.7% lower than in San Mateo, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest Hillsdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Mateo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Hillsdale home values.
- 612 42nd Ave San Mateo, CA$1.17M322,090
- 604 42nd Ave San Mateo, CA$1.43M532,580
- 4028 Kingridge Dr San Mateo, CA$1.25M321,920
- 616 42nd Ave San Mateo, CA$1.37M52.52,700
- 4201 Bettina Ave San Mateo, CA$1.22M32.51,770
- 4034 Kingridge Dr San Mateo, CA$1.28M422,110
- 4022 Kingridge Dr San Mateo, CA$1.2M321,670
- 4205 Bettina Ave San Mateo, CA$1.54M433,020
- 605 42nd Ave San Mateo, CA$1.23M321,810
- 620 42nd Ave San Mateo, CA$1.28M32.52,480
- 4200 Bettina Ave San Mateo, CA$949K321,510
- 4027 Kingridge Dr San Mateo, CA$1.37M332,530
- 4033 Kingridge Dr San Mateo, CA$1.42M432,840
- 4016 Kingridge Dr San Mateo, CA$1.2M321,670
- 621 42nd Ave San Mateo, CA$1.01M321,520
- 4209 Bettina Ave San Mateo, CA$1.14M331,530
- 624 42nd Ave San Mateo, CA$1.5M32.52,690
- 616 Newlands Ave San Mateo, CA$1.04M331,550
- 4021 Kingridge Dr San Mateo, CA$1.4M432,570
- 4105 Kingridge Dr San Mateo, CA$1.19M432,010
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.