608 9th St S, Fargo, ND 58103
Sold on 6/23/11: $206,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:3.25 baths
- Single Family:2,966 sq ft
- Lot:0.38 acres
- Year Built:1896
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $206,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
NOTE: If you are working with a broker, YOU need to call our email us to set up a showing - at this time we are not working with broker represented clients. Spacious colonial home with lots of windows all around, wonderful screened in porch with amazing views and the sounds of water fountain, and nestled in the historic Fargo residential area on.
Main floor has kitchen with breakfast bar, 1/2 bath, dining room, living room, laundry, screened in porch.
Home has 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms on the second floor.
Additionally, there are two other levels (between main and second floor as well as between basement and main floor). The level between main and second floor is a large bedroom with 3/4 bath, and the level between the main and the basement is a large multipurpose room with a good sized closet.
There is also an oversized detached 3 car garage with stairway up to overhead storage or work room.
Heating type: gas boiler and hot water heater (all utilities run $150-$300/month), foundation appears solid with no known leaks, property taxes are around $4,300/year, house is NOT in the flood zone, most windows are newer double pane - some are replacement windows, a few have older storm windows.
Purchased home in Aug 2012 when wife received appointment with MSUM, but she has since accepted a tenured position with KSU so plan to move by end of May. As we haven't owned the home long, we are looking for pretty reasonable terms - what we bought the home for plus what we have put into it. The house originally appraised for $315k when we bought it.
Open to traditional or contract sale with negotiable terms Happy to provide additional information, pictures, etc. about property and/or including coordinate a visit.
- ParkingGarage - Detached, Off street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Master bath, Office, Recreation room, Sun room
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Days on Zillow911
- Elementary Schoolhawthorne
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- High SchoolFargo south
- Lot Depth140
- Lot Width90
- Middle SchoolCarl Ben
- Neighborhood NameHistoric Fargo Residential Area
- Parcel #01240001020000
- Roof TypeShake Single
- School DistrictHawthorne
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID66545412
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$322,260||$296K – $364K||+$6,149||$108||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,159/mo||$846 – $1.6K/mo||+$80||$0.39||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 58103 home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for Fargo as a whole. Among 58103 homes, this home is valued 120.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 42.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 58103 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in Fargo, and 60.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 58103 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fargo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 58103 home values.
Neighborhood for 608 9th St S
- 700 9th St S Fargo, ND$182K31.51,795
- 509 9th St S Fargo, ND$145K----1,686
- 602 10th St S APT 2 Fargo, ND$124K----1,828
- 901 5th Ave S Fargo, ND$153K42.51,816
- 818 8th Ave S Fargo, ND$97K31.01,296
- 708 8th St S Fargo, ND$680K43.53,544
- 512 10th St S Fargo, ND$124K32.01,506
- 510 10th St S Fargo, ND$147KStudio--2,308
- 803 8th St S Fargo, ND$392K53.54,000
- 921 5th Ave S Fargo, ND$115K31.01
- 908 4th Ave S Fargo, ND$100K----1,180
- 607 7th St S APT 22 Fargo, ND$83K----1,050
- 605 7th St S APT 4 Fargo, ND$76K11.0780
- 605 7th St S APT 19 Fargo, ND$74K21.01,050
- 605 7th St S Fargo, ND$76K----1,020
- 804 8th St S Fargo, ND$420K----3,040
- 617 7th St S APT 104 Fargo, ND$103K----1,176
- 621 7th St S APT 203 Fargo, ND$98K----1,176
- 912 4th Ave S Fargo, ND$162K42.52,303
- 804 10th St S APT A8 Fargo, ND$117K----1,414
Nearby Schools in Fargo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Hawthorne Elementary (assigned) K-2 0.2 mi
- Clara Barton Elementary (assigned) 3-5 0.6 mi
- Carl Ben Eielson Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.9 mi
- South High (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- Evaluation and Training Center None 0.4 mi
- Woodrow Wilson Alternative High 9-12 0.8 mi
- Jefferson Elementary K-5 0.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005