608 Aqueduct Dr, North Wales, PA 194542 beds, 3 baths, 1,519 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Built in 1993
- 19 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $152
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- MLS #: 6438717
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 220 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,519 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 460000003642
- Zillow Home ID: 9986434
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 608 Aqueduct Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19454 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.5% greater than in Montgomery Township, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19454 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Montgomery Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19454 home values.
- 606 Aqueduct Dr North Wales, PA$273K32.51,862
- 610 Aqueduct Dr North Wales, PA$245K32.52,014
- 604 Aqueduct Dr North Wales, PA$262K32.51,862
- 602 Aqueduct Dr North Wales, PA$251K22.51,498
- 600 Aqueduct Dr North Wales, PA$255K32.52,014
- 106 Delmar Ct North Wales, PA$290K32.51,862
- 108 Delmar Ct North Wales, PA$299K22.51,519
- 104 Delmar Ct North Wales, PA$288K32.51,862
- 102 Delmar Ct North Wales, PA$259K22.51,498
- 110 Delmar Ct North Wales, PA$334K32.52,014
- 100 Delmar Ct North Wales, PA$298K32.52,014
- 607 Aqueduct Dr North Wales, PA$340K332,000
- 603 Aqueduct Dr North Wales, PA$287K32.51,862
- 605 Aqueduct Dr North Wales, PA$264K22.51,498
- 601 Aqueduct Dr North Wales, PA$324K32.52,014
- 508 Aqueduct Dr North Wales, PA$245K32.52,014
- 200 Delmar Ct North Wales, PA$240K332,014
- 200 Pimlico Way North Wales, PA$318K32.52,014
- 110 Pimlico Way North Wales, PA$301K32.52,014
- 202 Delmar Ct North Wales, PA$229K22.51,498
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.