608 Deerhaven Ct, Hillsborough, NC 272784 beds, 4 baths, 3,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.19 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $395,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 624 sqft
- Security System
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 15.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,150 sqft
- Parcel #: 0806459037
- Zillow Home ID: 88946433
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 608 Deerhaven Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27278, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.3% less than in Hillsborough, and 54.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27278 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hillsborough.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27278 home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,832 sqft, 434,728 sqft lot, built in 1989
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 600 Deerhaven Ct Hillsborough, NC$367K43.53,204
- 616 Deerhaven Ct Hillsborough, NC$410K442,997
- 6404 Acorn Ridge Trl Hillsborough, NC$411K43.52,922
- 514 Deerhaven Ct Hillsborough, NC$455K32.54,158
- 609 Deerhaven Ct Hillsborough, NC$353K43.52,675
- 605 Deerhaven Ct Hillsborough, NC$394K33.52,964
- 613 Deerhaven Ct Hillsborough, NC$383K433,356
- 515 Deerhaven Ct Hillsborough, NC$382K32.53,002
- 527 Grand Oak Dr Hillsborough, NC$356K42.53,168
- 6400 Acorn Ridge Trl Hillsborough, NC$318K42.52,280
- 612 Deerhaven Ct Hillsborough, NC$452K43.53,973
- 615 Deerhaven Ct Hillsborough, NC$407K333,221
- 519 Grand Oak Dr Hillsborough, NC$335K432,695
- 505 Deerhaven Ct Hillsborough, NC$495K543,741
- 508 Deerhaven Ct Hillsborough, NC$492K43.53,578
- 504 Deerhaven Ct Hillsborough, NC$465K443,600
- 6318 Acorn Ridge Trl Hillsborough, NC$331K42.52,636
- 515 Grand Oak Dr Hillsborough, NC$338K32.52,538
- 526 Grand Oak Dr Hillsborough, NC$376K43.52,923
- 500 Deerhaven Ct Hillsborough, NC$370K432,689
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.