608 Fairview Ave, Winchester, VA 226013 beds, 1 bath, 979 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,654 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 974 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other, None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: WI7763752
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 979 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 174-09- - 137-
- Zillow Home ID: 79350008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 608 Fairview Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22601, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 90.9% lower than in Winchester, and 99.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 22601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22601 home values.
- 604 Fairview Ave Winchester, VA$165K321,860
- 612 Fairview Ave Winchester, VA$125K31979
- 609 Butler Ave Winchester, VA$129K31.51,205
- 605 Butler Ave Winchester, VA$128K31.51,000
- 600 Fairview Ave Winchester, VA$129K31900
- 613 Butler Ave Winchester, VA$126K31.51,033
- 601 Butler Ave Winchester, VA$126K31.51,013
- 620 Fairview Ave Winchester, VA$136K31.51,000
- 601 Fairview Ave Winchester, VA$123K31.51,060
- 613 Fairview Ave Winchester, VA$153K31.51,325
- 605 Fairview Ave Winchester, VA$133K31.51,000
- 617 Fairview Ave Winchester, VA$129K31.51,000
- 624 Fairview Ave Winchester, VA$126K31.51,000
- 621 Fairview Ave Winchester, VA$127K31.51,300
- 625 Fairview Ave Winchester, VA$135K32900
- 621 Butler Ave Winchester, VA$170K421,803
- 304 Hastings St Winchester, VA$156K31.51,053
- 313 Hastings St Winchester, VA$165K32.51,097
- 628 Fairview Ave Winchester, VA$174K51.51,780
- 608 Butler Ave Winchester, VA--421,370
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.