608 G St NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,127 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,502 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 33 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $470,000
- Price/sqft: $221
- MLS #: DC8432456
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,127 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: 0859 0113
- Zillow Home ID: 416959
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 608 G St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Near Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 296.5% higher than in Washington, and 224.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 610 G St NE Washington, DC$703K311,514
- 612 G St NE Washington, DC$791K331,614
- 612 G St NE Washington, DC$681K331,638
- 705 6th St NE Washington, DC$660K321,284
- 707 6th St NE Washington, DC$718K321,284
- 703 6th St NE Washington, DC$618K221,304
- 709 6th St NE Washington, DC$645K21.51,284
- 614 G St NE Washington, DC$694K311,514
- 600-602 G St NE Washington, DC$698K33.51,458
- 711 6th St NE Washington, DC$667K321,284
- 713 6th St NE Washington, DC$669K231,264
- 616 G St NE Washington, DC$668K31.51,418
- 707 6th St NE Washington, DC$556K32--
- 715 6th St NE Washington, DC--11550
- 618 G St NE Washington, DC$895K43.52,450
- 717 6th St NE Washington, DC$618K41.51,294
- 719 6th St NE Washington, DC$604K321,294
- 620 G St NE Washington, DC$787K33.51,420
- 721 6th St NE Washington, DC$545K321,042
- 622 G St NE Washington, DC$744K32.51,558
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.