608 Hancock St, Richmond, VA 232203 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,846 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,952 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $167,250
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,846 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 152
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: N0000468014
- Zillow Home ID: 12526529
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 608 Hancock Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Carver market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Richmond, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Carver home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carver home values.
- 606 Hancock St Richmond, VA$175K321,444
- 610 Hancock St Richmond, VA$181K31.51,775
- 612 Hancock St Richmond, VA$324K32.52,192
- 604 Hancock St Richmond, VA$187K431,954
- 604 1/2 Hancock St Richmond, VA--------
- 600 Hancock St Richmond, VA$150K22.51,376
- 1103 W Leigh St Richmond, VA--------
- 1110 Catherine St Richmond, VA--------
- 1107 W Leigh St Richmond, VA$69K--11,932
- 1105 W Leigh St Richmond, VA$86K--12,460
- 1115 Catherine St Richmond, VA$98K232,928
- W Leigh St Richmond, VA$205K32.51,528
- 516 Hancock St Richmond, VA$152K32.51,680
- 1114 Catherine St Richmond, VA$71K--21,498
- 1109 W Leigh St Richmond, VA$167K31.52,070
- 609 Hancock St Richmond, VA$207K32.51,596
- 605 Hancock St Richmond, VA$97K421,600
- 1116 Catherine St Richmond, VA--------
- 601 Hancock St Richmond, VA$186K31.51,466
- 514 Hancock St Richmond, VA$248K32.51,910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.