608 Henley Cir, Davenport, FL 338965 beds, 3 baths, 2,834 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 318 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $235
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: O5190853
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 468 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Shingle, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,834 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 272606701212000270
- Zillow Home ID: 68614758
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 608 Henley Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33896, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.5% lower than in Citrus Ridge, and 21.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 33896 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Citrus Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33896 home values.
- 618 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$205K431,846
- 556 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$271K542,987
- 628 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$269K542,956
- 343 Knightsbridge Cir Davenport, FL$184K432,356
- 546 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$202K431,846
- 333 Knightsbridge Cir Davenport, FL$153K321,432
- 638 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$211K431,846
- 407 Knightsbridge Cir Davenport, FL$186K422,356
- 619 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$265K542,956
- 323 Knightsbridge Cir Davenport, FL$162K321,804
- 536 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$201K421,846
- 629 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$200K431,846
- 648 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$267K632,834
- 333 Knightsbridge Cir # SELLER Davenport, FL$130K321,432
- 333 Knightsbridge Cir # R Davenport, FL$130K321,432
- 313 Knightsbridge Cir Davenport, FL$156K321,616
- 417 Knightsbridge Cir Davenport, FL$261K432,623
- 639 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$269K532,834
- 526 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$261K532,834
- 658 Henley Cir Davenport, FL$266K542,987
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.